Tuesday 14 November 2017

Just A Quick Update.


As happens now and again, my mojo has gone completely awol, and my desire to get out and ride, take photos, and generally get amongst the countryside has taken a big nose dive. So I won't bang on in my usual way, but just lob in a load of the photos I did take on a really enjoyable ride I had just before the mood crash, and also last Sunday's effort. 

So this was a fortnight ago now, give or take a few hours, but a really cracking ride. As I say, little in the way of comment, mostly just photos.




Probus.

 Older spelling of Tregony.




Lamorran Woods.




Corner hoon - always a favourite bend this one for getting a bit of a lean on.



Gravity powered hoon getting near home.

So that was way back on the 1st of November (I think!) and it really as a great ride - very autumnal feeling in the warm sun, and very relaxing.

Last Sunday it was blowing a rough North Westerly, gusting up to 40 mph, but with it also being reasonably sunny, I thought I'd try and get out on a ride to see if I could pick things up a bit mood wise. It was a real struggle to be honest, everything ached and my heart wasn't really in it. I still took some photos though, but taking them, and riding, was all hard work.



Very fuzzy looking, at least here on my PC. Right click and open in a new tab will bring it up more like how it should be.




A bit of roadside treasure - probably from the rear step of a van or something of that ilk, spray suppression guff from a truck maybe. But I brought it home and now have something to scrape the mud off the bottom of my boots with when I get home.

Hopefully normal service will be resumed soon, maybe even tomorrow as I might try and get out again in the morning, and I get things back to where they were mood wise. It's not just riding that cops it though of course, it's everything in day to day life as well, but at least I've got around to getting these photos up at last.

Right, at least I've got the blog up to date so that's something I've achieved today at least!

---------------

No comments:

Post a Comment