Monday 3 September 2018

Hmmmm...

I appear to have lost my blogging mojo lately. It's not the first time either, I completely lost interest in it some time ago and had a break from it, which is what I'm going to do again now.

In truth the blog frustrates me, as I know what I'd like to achieve but lack the imagination and writing talent to do it. I think about this a lot, too much really, but always come up with the same old guff, and now I'm starting to dread doing an update and that's just daft! It's nothing of importance after all, just a once a week sort of collection of photos and mutterings - nothing too demanding, other than the ambition I mentioned that I constantly fail to reach.

So I'm not going to update for a while, and see if I get my desire for it back. I did have a big old rant up my sleeve too about Geraint Thomas, his views on helmet compulsion and his apparent lack of awareness of the controversy he'd reignite, so maybe that's best left in my head anyway!




Hoi... Thomas, you've forgotten something...

Ah now here's someone behaving much more sensibly...

Oh, thought I wasn't going to have a rant...

So anyway, back to today's plot. I'm still around just not blogging wurds n' pictchurs n'stuff for a while.

In the meantime, happy cycling all an if I'm not back before then, Merry Christmas!! (strewth, not far away again is it...)


---------------

No comments:

Post a Comment